Avira antivirus is known for providing the best security to the system of the users through the real-time scanning. And sometimes it so happens that the real-time scanning deletes some or the other files present in the system. So users start to find the other options such as how they can exclude some files from the real-time scanning. As when they will exclude some data it will be easier for them as the antivirus will not scan that file and hence it will not be deleted by the antivirus and they will escape the chaos of recovery process of those files. But users face problem in enabling and while excluding those files from the real-time scanning and hence they feel hopeless. If you are also wondering how you can exclude files from real-time scanning but you are facing some issues while doing or you are not able to do it properly then you should get in touch with the experts via Avira support number +1-888-701-0007 without any hesitation otherwise they can also follow the steps to troubleshoot it manually and to exclude the files.
Follow the steps to exclude from real-time scanning provided by Avira Tech support team:
- Users can exclude those data from the “system scanner” and as well as from “real-time protection”.
- Restart the computer after clearing all the applications and start your windows in normal mode.
- Go to “start” button and then click on “Avira” icon to launch the antivirus.
- Now search for the product and then click on “open”.
- After that go to “extras” and select “configuration” and then go to “PC Protection” and there select “real-time protection” and then select “Exceptions”.
- Now search for the files or add them which you want to exclude.
- And now click on “ok” to save the recent changes.
If users are not able to add or select those files which they want to exclude then contact experts via Avira Tech support number.
Talk to experts via Avira Customer Support Number to solve all your problems.
If users are still not able to exclude the files even after following the steps then you should get in touch with the experts via Avira customer support number +1-888-701-0007 toll-free without any hesitation as they are available 24X7 for the users and they will deal with the issues immediately.